Family Social Economic Empowerment
- Family Social Economic Empowerment
- Expanding highway 410 to ease early hour traffic commuting,
- Provision of an alternative access route to the city
- Increase and enhance the provision of social amenities
- Facilitate access to business start-up capital, networks and markets, as well as providing development services for people trapped in low-paid jobs with intermittent work arrangements
- Develop strategies to promote and improve formal apprenticeship in four sectors with high employment potential – e.g. Construction, Industrial, automotive, and Power and Service.