12+ years experience in IT of which over 6 years has been in the field of Software Engineering (Design, Development and Maintenance) leadership role. I have participated and headed projects ranging from SaaS, Web applications, Web application security, eCommerce, Mobile Applications etc.
With my wealth of experience in major regional and global high profile software projects, I have a broad understanding of the impacts of technology on society, organization, and individuals like you and can effectively plan, design, implement, customize and manage Information Technology; desktop application, web applications as well as mobile applications.
Currently, I am the Director of Software Engineering at Brisk Inventions Group, Inc., a Toronto based growth oriented, high-end Technology consulting and software development company.
And some of my responsibilities at Brisk Inventions Group, Inc. are:
- Manage a world class engineering team and support a culture of innovation and excellence in my team.
- Direct technology / platform decisions for product development and implementation, while defining critical architectures and delivering on the product vision.
- Oversee and assure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and customer requirements.
- Fully engaged in the release and planning process to ensure work is appropriately scoped, estimated, and planned
- Fully engaged with product management and development operations to determine the best technical implementation methods and execution schedules
- Work closely with leadership / executive team in defining and delivering to product milestones.
Software Development is my passion and together with our highly experienced team of experts at Brisk Inventions Group, Inc. - www.briskinventions.com, we can turn your ideas into smart inventions and successful products.
Helps to create an online presence for Ojie4Hope on different popular social media platforms